Ok let's get started, first of all I want to tell you some things about me.My name is Cosmin and I want to tell you from the beginning that I am not a "internet guru" I am a simple man who likes to help people and make money from that.It is the best feeling in the world when you help someone and you make money in the same time.Some months ago I was desparate because I coulnd't pay my bills I couldn't take my girlfriend out to dinner, I even started to drink a lot, my life went really wrong.After almost two really bad months of drinking and figthing with everybody I had an idea.
Well my friends that idea changed my life very quickly. And now after over six months i'm doing really good, because i had the courage to try it.It worked for me it worked for my best friend, and i will work for you.Just to be clear I will not make you millionars over night,but i will do my best.And the best part is
that it is for Free
So let's start...
It is not a simple thing but i will do all the hard work for you... but that doesn't mean that you will just seat and make money, there is not such thing as Free money you have to Invest or you have to Work, in this case you will have to work, the good part is that you will only work one hour a day tops.
You don't have to be a computer specialist, or a finance expert or a web designer, you just have to be patience and write on your laptop or computer and have fun 1 hour a day.
Nobody in this world will give you money for free, I wouldn't give you money for free not even if i were a billionare, but if you can bring ME money i will give YOU money...
I will be more than happy to help all of you, but like i said i will do all the hard work an trust me there is a lot of hard work, it takes my almost 8 hours a day to keep this thing going and i have 54 people in this thing right now, and i do my best to keep them happy..so i would like to help you all but unfortunatly i can't.
That is why i put together a game a metod of selection, i will help 3 people, ONLY THREE PEOPLE.
And because i don't want to sell my ideea i put together this game.
-There is a DONATE button down everyone can donate, BUT no more than 30 USD.
-The first three of you who donates the nearest amount to 30 usd will win, but that amount can't be donated twice.
Example:
-John Doe donates 27.85 USD and all the amounts above have not been donated or doubled, John Doe wins.
-If Sara comes and donate 27.85 USD they are both excluded from the game
The best part is that you cand win with a 0.02 USD if all above amount are doubled or not donated.
You are allowed to donate as many times as you like.
IMPORTANT!!!
All the money from donations will go to charity, I will put pictures and videos with that so you will have the proof. So even you will not win, you will make a good deed.
It is your choice you can change your future, or you can put a smile on an orphan child, either way you will win.
Thanks
Cosmin